Thursday, October 20, 2016

Flip-Flop's are great material


Okay here is a little known fact about me. I can't wear flip-flops. Not at all. Fall on my butt and I hate the way they feel on my feet. But it appears I am in the minority of the population in the warm months. Slap slap slap goes the rest of the world. Well it appears also that a lot of these things get lost, broken, or abandon on the stream or lakes of the world.

I collect them. Imagine that :)

I cut cylinders as probably several of you do for poppers. Great bass and bluegill offerings indeed.

Recently I started down the Tenkara path. I am trying to keep a simple technique as simple as possible. aka affordable.

Above is some carving on some collected stock.

Spools for my leaders. (I furled the leaders myself)

Thought i would share. Tools shown are all that's needed. 'Stay Clever And Trashy My Friends'

Dedicated to my son, Bailey. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment